Insuring our system security and your privacy within
our internet home account access site is our number
one priority. From the basic design architecture,
to the use of the latest internet technologies, our
home account access site allows you to experience
the convenience of internet home account access with
confidence. Some of the ways we insure your privacy,
and the security of our entire home account access
- The credit union computer is never connected
to the internet.
- Your accessible account information is stored
on a dedicated home account access database server
which responds only to authenticated requests from
our web server.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption
and digital certificate server authentication.
- All internet data mechanisms have been custom
designed around the latest technologies and configured
with the latest recommended security configurations.
- One way password encryption in the web home account
access database means nobody can extract your password,
not even us or our web system administrators.
- You can change your password within our home
account access site as often as you like.
- Our web home account access database server does
not contain identifying information such as names,
addresses or social security numbers anywhere within
- Personal forms you submit such as loan applications
are completed under SSL (encryption and server
authentication) by you and retrieved by us under
If you have questions about our site security, please
feel free to Contact Us with
your specific questions.
Be sure to protect your information online by using these safeguard tips.