Paying For College Just Got A Little Easier
College is expensive. To help make it a little easier, here are a couple of things to check out:
Student Loan Program –
We’ve partnered with cuStudent Loans to provide low-cost student loans designed to meet your college-education needs.
- Loan payments are deferred until 6 months after you graduate.
- You have up to 10 years to repay the loan.
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or as much as $30,000 per year.
- Takes less than 15 minutes to apply.
- Competitive Interest Rates - and with good grades, get even lower rates!
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction - once you’ve repaid just 10% of the loan.
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy - Find a cheaper way, you can cancel the loan within 30 days of approval.
- Use for ALL Education Expenses - Tuition, room & board, books, computer, even past due tuition bills.
- Zero Origination Fee – For all qualified student borrowers.
Get started on your student loan and learn more by visiting the cuStudent Loan website here.
Now you can consolidate your student loans to a lower rate
If you have student loans, you can consolidate them into a lower rate loan to help you save money. This new program allows you to choose to make interest-only payments for the first 4 years helping you to align payment and your future earnings into a reasonable payment.
On average, this student loan consolidation will result in an interest rate reduction of 2.50%, which can help you save A LOT of money. To learn more, contact us at 503.643.1335 or email@example.com. You can also visit custudentloans.org.